Throughout Critter Getters’ almost 20 years in business, we have found that heat is the most effective form of bedbug control. Although chemicals can be effective, they often require multiple treatments, which can be very costly and time consuming. We have found total success using a combination of heat and chemicals. Temperatures of 120ºF will kill 100% of bedbugs, including their eggs. A heat treatment will eliminate your problem within hours, in an environmentally friendly manner.
Historically, bed bug treatments have relied on the use of chemicals to eliminate bedbugs. However, due to environmental regulations, pest control companies are restricted in the chemicals they are allowed to use. These chemicals are better for the environment and, unfortunately, better for bedbugs as well. Recent studies have shown that bedbugs are actually able to build a resistance to the pesticides that we use today. Because of this, pesticides alone have shown to be ineffective in managing infestations with a single treatment. Heat, therefore, is the best option when it comes to bedbug eradication. We offer commercial and residential bed bug heat treatments. Our state of the art equipment allows us to treat up to 10,000 sq ft in one treatment.
What makes Critter Getters the best at bedbug eradication?
- We are veterans in this field. We have been performing heat treatments since 2009, with a team specifically dedicated to bedbug heat treatments.
- We are so confident in our ability to eradicate bedbugs that we are able to offer a 90 day guarantee.
- We offer a follow up inspection 7-10 days after the treatment.
- We stay up to date on changes and technological advancements in our field. We strive to provide the safest and most effective treatments on the shore.
- Our priority is prevention. Our expert technicians will offer recommendations to prevent future issues.